Manufacturer: E-One Moli Energy Corporation
Model: INR18650 P26A
Maximum Discharge: 25A
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
Please note we CAN NOT ship batteries via Royal Mail. If you are purchasing this item we can only offer Click & Collect or Local Delivery.
We recommend you have a full working knowledge and understanding of battery safety before purchasing these batteries. We DO NOT recommend charging these cells when inside the device through a USB Cable, see below for safe external battery chargers available.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.